Request Information Download PDF Configure Output Connector
|Description||GTM91128LIXCEL, ITE / Medical Power Supply, Wall Plug-in+Desktop Combination, Li-Ion Battery Charger, , Input Rating: 100-240V~, 50-60 Hz, IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connector, Output Rating: 12.6 Watts, 4.2-12.6V in 0.1V increments, Approvals: SIQ SIQ SIQ SIQ China RoHS CE RoHS China RoHS WEEE PSE Ukraine GOST-R Double Insulation cRUus ETL CB VCCI IP54|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||http://globtek.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2KH4EAN|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||http://globtek.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000C2KH4EAN|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||Contact GlobTek for more information|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||http://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Type||Wall Plug-in+Desktop Combination / 插墙桌面两用|
|Technology||Li-Ion Battery Charger / 锂电池充电器|
|Category||ITE / Medical Power Supply / 通信/医疗电源|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||1A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||12.6|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||4.2-12.6|
|Ingress Protection||Indoor Use|
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|Specifications||A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50-60Hz
Input Current: < 1A RMS Max
01. Pre-Charge Current: 10% of bulk charge current (typical)
02. Bulk Charge Current: see table for nominal value, ±10% max variance
03. Full Charge Voltage: 1 cell: 4.2Vdc; 2 cell: 8.4Vdc, 3 cell: 12.6Vdc, +/-1% Max Variance
04. Charge Termination Current: 10% of bulk charge current (typical)
05. Pre-Charge to Bulk Charge Battery Transition Voltage: 1 cell: 2.86Vdc to 3.15Vdc, 2 cell: 5.72Vdc to 6.30Vdc; 3 cell: 8.58Vdc to 9.45Vdc Charger will be in pre-charge mode when the battery voltage is below the transition voltage.
06. Battery Charging Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 35°C
07. Back-Up Charge Termination Timer: 3 hours standard. Timer may be set to 3 to 8.5 hours range for batteries with high Ahr capacity by GT engineering. Charger will terminate charging when timer expired. Please advise Sales dept of your battery Ahr capacity.
08. LED Charge Status Indicator
a. Pre-Charge: Solid Amber
b. Bulk Charge: Solid Amber
c. Charge Complete: Solid Green
d. No battery or Fault: Green and Amber LED off
B) ENERGY EFFICIENCY PERFORMANCE
01. CEC Compliant, to Battery Charger Requirements, with up to 10AHr battery
02. DOE Compliant, to Battery Charger Requirements, with up to 10AHr battery
C) PROTECTION MODES*
01. Over Voltage Protection: 1 cell: 4.6Vdc - 5.0Vdc, 2 cell: 9.2Vdc - 10.0Vdc; 3 cell: 13.8Vdc - 15.0Vdc Charger will terminate charging when over voltage occurs
02. Short Circuit Protection: Charger will not commence charging when BAT+ and BAT- are shorted
03. Over Temperature Protection: Charger will terminate charging if battery temperature reached 45°C±3°C. Charger will autorecover when temperature drops to about 30°C±3°C. For this feature, 10Kohm thermistor (NTC, 103AT) is required to be installed inside the battery pack. For battery packs without the thermistor, over temperature protection feature is not available and a 10K Ohm resistor is installed inside the charger to bypass the over temperature protection circuit.
04. Reverse Battery Protection: Battery should be mechanically protected from being installed reversed
05. Defective Battery Protection: If battery voltage will not rise above the pre-charge to bulk charge transition voltage (2.86Vdc to 3.15Vdc) within 30 minutes from the time pre-charging begins, the battery is considered defective and the charger will terminate charging.
*When fault condition occurs, the battery has to be removed from the charger and reinstalled after at least 3 seconds to reset the protection. Charging will commence after battery reinstallation only when the fault is cleared.
1. IEC 60950-1, IEC 60601-1, IEC 60335-1, IEC 61558-1.
2. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 5656 Vdc from primary to secondary
3. Earth Leakage Current: N/A for Class II units, there is no PE Ground pin, so Earth Leakage current is not measured
4. Touch Current: Maximum allowed values: 100uA NC(Normal condition) 500uA SFC(single fault condition)
01. MTBF: 300,000 Hours @ 25°C ambient temperature
02. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C ambient temperature
03. Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity
04. Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
05. Cooling: Convection
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 53.47*117.53*36.6 +/-1.0 mm
03. Markings: Label and/or Pad Printed and/or Molded in the case
04. GREEN LED to indicate (see above electrical specifications)
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||142*60*62|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color||White|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||442 x 330 x 275|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15.2|
|Label Width (mm)||45.0|
|Label Height (mm)||50.0|
|Description||IEC 60320/C8 AC Inlet connectorBlade Insertion Instructions|
R-Blade Style Instruction Video
Mates with IEC 60320/C7 Plug
This series of Interchangeable Blade products may be used with Proprietary Interchangeable Blades as described below or with standard international power cords.
Optional INPUT BLADES: R-Socket: below are available blades configurations which are "not included" (unless stated above); may be purchased separately, packaged with power supply, or as a separate "R-KIT" if specified
1. Class II model NEMA 1-15P AC power plug with 2 prongs, R-NA-2(R)
2. Australian AS 3112 configuration: SAA 2 pins Class II, R-SAA-2(R)
3. UK BS 1363 configuration: UK 2 pins (dummy Ground) Class II, R-UK-2(R)
4. European CEE 7/16 configuration: Europlug 2 PINS, Class II, R-EU-2(R)
5. China GB 2099 configuration: 2 blades, Class II; CN P/N:R-CN-2(R)
6. Desktop Insert
05. R-KIT: 1,2,3,4 above
06. R-KIT-INTL: 2,3,4 above
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these may be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
Standard International IEC 320/C7 Cordsets
Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.