Brazil's Inmetro Scheme considers power supplies to be a voluntary type 2 commodity. The following products are available with Brazil's voluntary certification.
- Input and output wiring kits (AKA Loom kits, wiring harnesses) for open frame and desktop power supplies
- PSU Back EMF Option, for GlobTek EL6 design series products
- GlobTek offers MicroUSB (USB Micro-B) connectors with up to 5A current ratings for high current applications, 451-02180281(R)
- ESD Testing Method, for Class II Input Medical Devices
- 60335-1 Household Certified power supplies available in a number of formats and wattage as standard items
- GlobTek ITE, Medical, and household use power supplies are certified to AS/NZ 60950 and are ideal for use with equipment to be exported to Australia
- Standard USB power supplies with output voltages above 5V available in 5.1V, 5.2V, 5.3V, 5.4V, and 5.5V for Medical, ITE, and household use.
- XLR connectors available in Male or Female configuration both in mechanically attached and overmolded configurations on GlobTek Medical, Household use, and ITE power supplies
- USB Type C Adaptive Power supply adapter/rapid charger supports USB PD 2.0/3.0, QC 2.0/3.0, QC 4.0/4.0+ and offers Special/custom Output Voltages, Model family GTM96605
- 180W Desktop power supplies provide up to 300W peak power @ 120V input and up to 500W at 230V, Medical, ITE, and Household use certified
- GlobTek is introducing 3 new waterproof locking barrel connectors
- GlobTek offers South African SABS164-1 and SABS164-4 Plugs in 3 versions 0º (red), +53º (blue) and -53º (black) for the Q-style wall plug in power supplies for Medical, ITE, and household use.